Plethora, Etc. cupcakes are small-batch handcrafted in Seattle, Washington. Our mission is to make the most insanely delicious cupcakes in human history.
Some people say we’ve already accomplished this goal. In fact, everyone who tries our cupcakes says they’re the best they’ve ever had:
“Holy moly the cupcake was magical. Thank you and please pass on the awe.” – Safiya B.
“I need a teleporter. We want to do wedding cupcakes, and yours are all I can think about.” – Rachael M.
“Anyone who’s tasted them is always blown away. She’s passionate and a master of her craft.” – Emily M.
…But we’re not satisfied with “good enough” or even “f***ing amazing!” We’re always concocting new flavors and inventing new ways to pack more deliciousness into a cupcake, including decadent glazes like vanilla balsamic and brown butter caramel.
We use organic ingredients wherever possible, plus flavorful unrefined sugar and real butter. And we’re environmentally conscious, too: by using reusable cupcake carriers instead of throwaway cardboard boxes, we help cut down on unnecessary waste. Yeah, we’re basically saints.
So, what are you waiting for? Read on for details and ordering instructions!
Pricing + Payment
- $3.50 per cupcake.
- We accept Paypal, Venmo, Square/Square Cash, PopMoney, and cash.
- A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required for orders over $100. For all other orders, payment is due upon pickup/delivery.
Pickup + Delivery
- Pickup: Seattle area
- Delivery: Within 15 miles of Seattle for $10
- Containers: Cupcakes are delivered in sturdy, reusable carriers. These must be returned one week after your event. (Reusable carriers help us reduce material waste and keep costs low!)
- Equipment rental: Additionally, you can rent 4-tiered, clear acrylic cupcake stands with round platforms for $10 each. They each hold ~32 cupcakes.
- Minimum: 12 cupcakes, one flavor
- Maximum: 100 cupcakes, up to four flavors
To ensure we have enough time to discuss flavors and scheduling, these are the minimum order timeframes:
- Less than 2 dozen: 1 week
- More than 2 dozen: 2 weeks
Because we’re a small operation, we may not be able to accommodate all order sizes or timeframes, particularly if we’re working on multiple orders. If this is the case, we will always let you know proactively.
|Boozy||Classic||Coffee Buzz||Fun + Fruity||Herbal + Floral||Seasonal||Sweet + Decadent|
|Chocolate Grand Marnier
Chocolate-Guinness + Whiskey
Lemon-Thyme + Olive Oil
|Chocolate Candy Cane||Cookies + Cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Most of our chocolate cupcakes can be made vegan, including:
- Chocolate Mocha
- Chocolate Orange
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Peppermint
- Cookies and Cream
It may be possible to make other flavors vegan, but we’ve found that chocolate cupcakes taste the best (in fact, both vegans and non-vegans say they taste like a normal cupcake!)
We use Tofutti Cream Cheese substitute, Earth Balance buttery sticks, soy or almond milk (depending on your preference), and unrefined vegan sugar.
Have a different flavor in mind? Inventing new ones is part of the fun – let’s chat about your vision!
- Keep ’em covered: Cupcakes are afraid of wide, open spaces. Please keep them in their covered containers until they’re ready to be displayed or consumed.
- No chilly cakes: A room temperature cupcake is a happy cupcake. No refrigeration, please!
- Savor the flavor: Cupcakes will keep for at least 3 days after you receive them, but are often good for longer. Please use your best judgment!
Our cupcakes have resulted in over $25,000 of charitable auction donations (and some pretty heated bidding wars). If your charity auction is seeking a donation, please get in touch and we can discuss whether the opportunity is a good fit.
Please submit your order inquiries through the form below and we’ll get back to you within one business day. Thanks so much for thinking of us, and we’ll talk to you soon!